1. General Information
1.1.- This legal notice and information (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.asklearngrow.com (hereinafter, the "Portal" or "web"). The purpose of these conditions is to regulate the access and use of the portal by users who visit it, as well as making it available to them, free of charge, unless expressly indicated otherwise, both of the information provided, either general or specialized, as well as the different content offered and services provided therein.
1.2.- Any user who accesses the information and services offered in the aforementioned domain is subject to this document and this implies the adhesion and acceptance of it to the Terms and Conditions established at all times. Customer/user is understood as anyone who browses the portal and/or uses the services included or acquires the services or products offered therein. For this reason, we recommend that you read these Conditions carefully before starting use.
1.3.- Regarding the information contained in the portal, AskLearnGrow (hereinafter, "the owner of the website") does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the portal, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them, thereby trying to maintain the highest precision in the content and complete information for the user.
1.4.- Likewise, the entity cannot guarantee that the links to other places are exact at the time of access. The places to which the links point are owned by third parties and for which they are the ones who will be responsible to their extent and the legality of their content. The eventual references that are made on this website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the brand, the commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, etc. that are owned by third parties, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by this company.
1.5.- Although the owner of the website reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, both these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that may eventually be established; the configuration, presentation, and design of the portal or of any of the elements that comprise it; the information, general or specialized, and the content provided and, in general, any other circumstances not expressly designated, including the cancellation of the Portal or any of its elements. Once any of the aforementioned modifications in the portal are implemented, any subsequent access made by the user will imply their unconditional acceptance of it.
1.6.- These General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that may eventually be established, and with the wording that they present at any time, have an indefinite duration, and will remain in force while the portal continues to be active.
2.- User responsibility
2.1.- The use of the Portal will be carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, the owner of the website being expressly exonerated from the damages and / or losses caused to the user or third parties by said use contrary to what is established in this Legal Notice and the Particular Conditions that are applicable in each case, or against the current and applicable legislation at the time. Said responsibility will extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned to access the Portal, where appropriate, or any of its services.
2.2.- The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the entity offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
1.- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary activities to good faith and public order;
2.- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights;
3.- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the website owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
2.3.- Likewise, the owner of the website, although committed to adopting adequate security measures, is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses or others on the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the portal, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-versions. updated of the same.
2.4.- The company reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the Portal, to those users who breach these general conditions, or the particular conditions that are applicable to them in each case.
2.5.- In the event that the owner of the website has links to other internet sites managed by third parties, the owner of the website will not exercise any type of control over said sites and / or content, and therefore any liability is excluded. to the owner of the Portal derived from the use and content of such links. Likewise, if the Portal includes links to payment gateways or similar, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, technical availability or operation thereof.
2.6.- The owner of the website does not guarantee the legality, quality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties or those that the owner of the website acts solely as a mere connector. External links lead to web pages of entities other than ours. These entities are responsible for its contents. In the event of any violation of the law, such links will be removed immediately.
3. Contacting us
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
4. Collection of Information
The purpose of the Website is to create an online community of professionals involved in the eLearning industry who would like to publish and/or assess content.
As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:
a) Personal Information
Content published in the eLearning Industry is accessible only for registered visitors. Users may register (“sign-up”) on-site (for example, at https://asklearngrow.com/login) as a Student or Teacher. Upon signing up, an account is created for the user (“Account”). Users who sign-up on-site are required to confirm their registration by clicking on an activation link for Email and Phone Number. Plus a registration fee for the Teacher Login.
Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access:
First and last name
State and country
Job title, focus, and level
Once you complete activation, and you will be able to create your profile (“Profile”).
b) Other Information
Because we seek to create a vibrant eLearning community, there may be opportunities for you to provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "Contributions"). Such Contributions are posted on our Website or transmitted to us and others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
User profiles are not public by default. However, to ensure that articles and social eBook contributions are properly attributed to their copyright owners, we require that authors and contributors agree to have a public profile in order for their content to be published. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile. You should not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
We do not collect non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps, and URLs.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
5. Payment Information
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims, and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details that enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
6. Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to :
1. We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
2. We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account by contacting email@example.com.
3. We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
4. We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about elearning industry.
5. Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively :
1. All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
2. We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. eLearning Industry’s software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If however, we share your information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
3. We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
4. We do not tolerate Spam. To report eLearning Industry-related spam, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
5. eLearning Industry does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.